From Becca's Shelves...
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & The Bookish.
This week's topic is TOP TEN 2015 BOOK RELEASES BECCA MEANT TO GET TO, BUT DIDN'T, which was a TON. UGH. I'm still upset over how LITTLE I actually read last year, but I'm already on book 5 of 2016, so BOOM SHOCK-A-LOCKA!
AND these are for sure going to get read this year! I solemnly swear!
AND these are for sure going to get read this year! I solemnly swear!
VENGEANCE ROAD by Erin Bowman - I actually cannot believe I haven't read this one yet. Western? Yes. Yes. Yes. This is my thing. SOON!
QUEEN by Aimee Carter - YOU! I am actually starting you as soon as I finish this post. Mwuahahaha!
ICE LIKE FIRE by Sara Raasch - I'm actually waiting on this one, because the cliffhanger on Snow Like Ashes physically hurt me, and I'm not sure I can go through something like that again and WAIT.
DAUGHTER OF DUSK by Livia Blackburne - I remember really enjoying Midnight Thief, but it's been so long that I don't even remember what happened in it. I need a serious refresher before I pick this one up.
THE ROSE SOCIETY by Marie Lu - I'm hesitant to start this one, but my curiosity is getting the best of me? I didn't particularly like The Young Elites. I have mixed feelings. I still want to know what happens, even if I don't like it. I'm weird, but I don't want to give up my faith on Marie Lu. Her books usually blow me away!
UPROOTED by Naomi Novik - Book hype made me buy you, and I have neglected you. I'm so sorry, Uprooted! Can you ever forgive me?! Fairytale bad-assery?! THAT EVERYONE ELSE GUSHES ABOUT?! I NEED TO READ YOU ASAP!
THE GLASS ARROW by Kristen Simmons - I believe I read the first pages of The Glass Arrow, but got distracted by something else and never picked it up again. I've only heard amazing stuff, and you're a retelling of The Handmaid's Tale? Gosh, I need more time in each day! Too many books I want to read right this second.
SAINT ANYTHING by Sarah Dessen - I am a Sarah Dessen newb. I've only read two (?) of her other books, which I have mad love for. Then I heard some not so stellar buzz about Dessen's latest, and it scared me. I don't want to read this one, and then lose my want to read her others (especially since I own all them already).
ROGUE by Julie Kagawa - Another one I'm trying to hold out on until closer to the release of Soldier!
LIARS, INC. by Paula Stokes - I cannot believe I have missed out on reading this one for so long. I ADORE Paula and Paula's books, but my slump killed me last year. This one is coming up in my pile though, and I cannot wait. ANYTHING Paula writes is bound to be fantastic (I'm a P. Stokes Fangirl, obvs.)
Which books did you mean to read in 2015, but didn't get a chance to? Have you read any of the books I mentioned? Let's discuss!
And don't forget to check out our giveaway for a custom hand painted PASSENGER tote!



Comments
Post a Comment
Leave us a comment. Commenting people are our favorites! And we like to give things to favorites :)