Skip to main content

Book Review: Be With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout writing as J. Lynn, Sequel to Wait For You

From the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Wait for YouDo Teresa and Jase have a real shot at getting together or will life get in the way?Teresa Hamilton is having a rough year—she's in love with her big brother's best friend, but he hasn't spoken to her since they shared a truly amazing, mind-blowing, life-changing kiss. Then she got out of a terrible relationship. Now an injury is threatening to end her dance career for good. It's time for plan B: college. And maybe she'll have a chance to convince Jase that what they have together is real.Jase Winstead has a huge secret that he's not telling anyone—especially not his best friend's incredibly beautiful sister. Even though he and Teresa shared the hottest kiss of his life, he knows that his responsibilities must take priority. He certainly doesn't have time for a relationship. But it doesn't help that all he can think about is kissing the one girl who could ruin everything for him.As they're thrown together more and more, Jase and Teresa can't keep denying their feelings for each other. But a familiar danger looms and tragedy strikes. As the campus recovers, the star-crossed couple must decide what they're willing to risk to be together and what they're willing to lose if they're not. . . .

I am going to just dive in here. This book was awesome. If you have read Wait For You then do not hesitate to pick up this book on Tuesday Feb. 4. Of course Jennifer L. Armentrout is one of my favorite YA and NA/College authors so I'm always pimping her books. I devoured this almost 400 page book in two days, and let me just say my booty is sore from sitting. After writing this post I will get out of my p.j's, take a shower and cook something other than frozen pizza for my kiddos.

Wait For You is about Cam & Avery. I did not think you could get hotter or more romantic than those two. Book two, Be With Me, is the story about Cam's best friend Jase, and Cam's sister Teresa "Tess". They are both in college with Tess, a freshman, and Jase, almost graduating. Of course the sexual tension between these two, rivals that of Cam & Avery. Be With Me has it all; molting hot scenes, difficult topics, angsty drama, and a knight-in-shining-amour that comes in and rescues the girl. That last one is very important, it's my favorite part of the book. Swoon-worthy part. So you see, you need to read this book immediately. Stay in you p.j.'s (fake sick *cough,cough*) eat crappy take-out and cram for two days like I did. You will bat your eye lashes at Jase and cheer for Tess. You will stop at some point to make loaded potato fries with extra cheese and bacon, at about the middle of the book, I kid you not!




* This book is intended for a mature audience only. It has strong profanity and many sexual scenes. Also topics such as abuse and suicide.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading Clean Spotlight: The Caster Chronicles PLUS The Caster Contest

This month's featured spotlight will be...                                         The reason I chose The Caster Chronicles for this month's featured spotlight is because not only are these "Reading Clean" but also an amazing series written by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.                                                                                   You can read my reviews here:  Beautiful Creatures  and Beautiful Darkness Go also to Parental Book Reviews for content reviews:   Beautiful Creatures and Beautiful Darkness I will be posting something dedicated to The Caster Chronicles every Thursday until the release day o...

Second Hand Saturday! A Book-A-Week Giveaway 2

Welcome to   Second Hand Saturday !! In an attempt to clear our bookshelves, and pass on great used books to our stalkers followers, Amy, Kit, Abigaile, Austin and I have decided to hold weekly giveaways of some of the books on our bookshelves! Every Saturday, we will post the books available, and the following Saturday, we will announce the winner and our next challenge. The winner will get to choose a book from the list and we will ship it to that lucky person! Each week we will have a different challenge to complete (see below). YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER TO ENTER! If you are a blogger, and would like to do your own Second Hand Saturday, shoot us an email and we'll link up!  (ReadingTeen1 at gmail.com) To see the book on Amazon, click the book name. To see our review (if we've done one) click on PBR for the Parental Book Reviews content review, or RT for the Reading Teen blog review. Good luck!! Middle Grade Middle School Confidential Books 1-3 by Annie Fox ( PB...

Finally, My Thoughts on Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

  Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins Audio  So, I was going through my old posts, looking for something to post today, and came across this.  I guess I never posted it, because I was just so angry and disappointed.  Plus, I think I had talked so much about it, that I was sick of talking about it.  And also, I feel like there were so many things that bothered me that I couldn't get it all down.  But, I thought it might be fun to post this, and see if anyone is interested in it.  So, here are my bitter and resentful thoughts on Mockingjay! :P 8-30-2010 *spoilers galore* After reading Mockingjay all day on Tuesday, I left Wednesday morning to go on vacation for my anniversary.  All I could think about was Mockingjay.  You might think that's a good sign, like it was so well done that I couldn't forget about it.  But, for me, it wasn't.  I was so disappointed in this book.  Honestly, if I hadn't loved the first two books so much, I pr...