This month's featured spotlight will be... The reason I chose The Caster Chronicles for this month's featured spotlight is because not only are these "Reading Clean" but also an amazing series written by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. You can read my reviews here: Beautiful Creatures and Beautiful Darkness Go also to Parental Book Reviews for content reviews: Beautiful Creatures and Beautiful Darkness I will be posting something dedicated to The Caster Chronicles every Thursday until the release day o...
Very good! Laughing. But he talked me into buying two of them. OMG!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome Melinda, which ones are you getting?
DeleteI LOVE YOUR SHIRT!!!
DeleteHey Austin! SO glad you liked M14. You're very funny - I enjoyed this post! Let me know if you'd like an ARC of Sky On FIre and I will hook you up.
ReplyDeleteYes, I'd love an ARC of Sky On Fire! Follow me on Twitter (@RealeMagic) and I'll DM you my information.
ReplyDelete