DAY 3!
You may have heard....June is audiobook month, and this week, we're celebrating Simon and Schuster audio! All week long, thanks to Simon Audio, we are giving away AMAZING Simon Audio titles. Each Giveaway will last only 24 hours, so make sure you check back every day to see what we have that day!
To see all of Simon and Schuster's audiobook titles, check out their website: http://audio.simonandschuster.com/
Reading level: Young Adult Paperback: 464 pages
Publisher: Simon Pulse; Reprint edition (August 10, 2010)
Audio CD
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Audio; Unabridged edition (October 6, 2009)
Buy the book: Hardcover | Paperback | Audio
All the European powers are arming up for World War I. The Austro-Hungarians and Germans have their Clankers, steam-driven iron machines loaded with guns and ammunition. The British Darwinists employ fabricated animals as their weaponry. Their Leviathan is a whale airship, and the most masterful beast in the British fleet. Aleksandar Ferdinand is an Austro-Hungarian prince on the run. Deryn Sharp is a commoner. Their paths cross in the most unexpected way.
The Leviathan series is seriously one of the BEST AUDIOBOOKS EVER! I am so in love with these audiobooks! Alan Cumming is the reader, and he is one of my all-time favorite readers. His voices are so amazing, I can't even believe it's the same person reading all of the parts!
Also, they did this for me
So now Simon Audio has given us an extra signed copy of Leviathan to give to one of you! It's is signed by Scott and Alan!
Check out my review of Leviathan here.
See Scott & Alan interview each other here.
Thank you SO much to Simon Audio for a fantastic week of amazing
giveaways, and for publishing some of the best books ever written!


Leviathan!! Thanks for the giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! It is so fantastic that Alan and Scott did that for you! I would have totally passed out in your position. :-D This series is definitely going on my audio TBR now. Or would it be TBL? *ponders*
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteI've been meaning to pick this series up ever since I finished the Uglies series. Scott is an amazing writer and I think this series is really gonna be as good as Uglies :)
I love Scott Westerfeld! Hope I win! Thanks for hosting.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this chance at Leviathan. I have Behemoth, found it on bargain @ B&N. Now I just need this one to begin the trilogy. The books have excellent illustrations! :)
ReplyDeleteI loved The Uglies by Scott Westerfied! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely giveaway so excited
ReplyDeleteI loved Leviathan. Too bad the audio book won't have the amazing pics.
ReplyDeleteHave not read this, but I love his Uglies series.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteI really liked the Uglies series. Thank you for the chance!
ReplyDeleteI've heard that this is an amazing book!! Thanks for the chance at this great giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for another fantastic giveaway!
ReplyDeleteLOL Another author and book(s) that I have never heard of. I need to win some of these so I can catch up. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI adore this book! I would love to hear it on audio. Thanks for the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteThanks this is great!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway! I love your enthusiasm for this audio book!
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway, thanks for the chance to win! I have these books on my shelf, but haven't read them yet. Your little vlog just made me want to read them now! :)
ReplyDeleteHow awesome is that!? Very cool beans Andye!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the chance :)
ReplyDeleteAhhh! I've been wanting to listen to these--thanks for the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteI teach freshman and am always looking for a good read for both them and myself...and anything by Scott Westerfield fits into that category!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway. I'd love a chance to listen to this! :) The fact that it is read by Alan Cumming is the best part! I love him.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteashleyhurtt@sbcglobal.net
These books have been on my TBR list for SO long! I would love to listen to them :D
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the chance to win! I love Scott Westerfield and Alan Cumming:)
ReplyDeleteI love listening to audiobooks in the car and Scott Westerfield's books are awesome. What a combo!
ReplyDeleteI've never listened to one of Scott's books, but it sounds like something I'd enjoy.
ReplyDeleteAHHH! I want this. These books sounds amazing :D *Fingers crossed.* <3 :)
ReplyDeleteLove, Carina
Thanks for the giveaway. Please enter me in contest. Tore923@aol.com
ReplyDeleteThank you for all these awesome giveaways! :)
ReplyDelete-JennyC
Awesome, awesome giveaway! I've been trying to get my hands on these audiobooks for a while now, since I've heard such good things.
ReplyDeleteI've had a print copy of this book sitting on my shelf for a while, but for some reason I haven't been able to get around to reading it as quickly as I would like to. I've seen so many great reviews for it in the blogging community and I've heard some pretty awesome things as well. Lately, there's just some books that I feel would be better listened to as audiobooks than they would read as print. :)
ReplyDeleteSuz @ A Soul Unsung
My Midsummer's Eve Giveaway!
susanhaugland@att.net
Thanks for this amazing giveaway -
ReplyDeleteI would love to win Leviathan as an audiobook!
I just bought this book but my husbadn loves to listen to audios while he drives to work so this would be a good one for him!!!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! I love this series on audiobook SO much.
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway!! This one looks soooo good! And I've heard the audiobook is amazing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting the giveaway! Leviathan sounds like a great book. Alan Cumming makes it even more awesome.
ReplyDeleteLove Scott Westerfeld but have not read this one. Thanks for offering!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to get a chance to give this audiobook a try.
ReplyDeleteI have heard that this book is awesome! Thanks for the giveaway :D
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my favorite series. I would love to have an audiobook signed by Scott. :)
ReplyDeleteLeviathan!!!! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI'm in awe of Scot Westerfeld's wide range of talent in writing. Each new series is so different from what he's done before. Thanks for the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteThe people that have enough money it the smallest amount of
ReplyDeletewill likely be adversely impacted, Jourdain-Earl said fast payday loan in order to be impartial, i will
not likely give examples and site names.