Skip to main content

Favorite Audiobooks Giveaway 3: Divergent & Insurgent by Veronica Roth


For #JIAM (June is Audiobook Month), we're doing a series of giveaways of our FAVORITE audiobooks!  Today, I have an AMAZING giveaway!  This is one of the MOST awesome series and two of my all-time favorite audiobooks, INSURGENT & DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth, read by Emma Galvin.  You can listen to a sample of her narration here.

*NOTE: These audiobooks are on digital MP3 file.  They can either be emailed to you, or will be burned onto an MP3 CD for you by Harper Audio (winner's choice). 

If you can't wait for this giveaway to end before listening, you can find it on Audible.com.  You can even sign up to get it, or any other audiobook, for free here!

Find all our Audiobook Giveaways, and all the other audiobook goodness we have going on here, and make sure you check back frequently because we have LOTS more giveaways coming up!


Good Luck!! 
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Comments

  1. Wow! What an amazing giveaway! Thank you for the chance to win these epic reads in audio! :)
    DeAnna Schultz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the giveaway. I would love to listen to both of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started reading Insurgent like an hour ago! I would LOVE to listen to both of these :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great giveaway! I've been wanting to pick up both of these ...I feel so behind...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to win these!!! I think that I'm the only person who hasn't read them yet so winning them would be so awesome. Thanks so much for the chance to win. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm new to audiobooks so this would be a great chance to win this awesome prize pack! Thanks so much.:D

    - The Traveling Reader

    ReplyDelete
  8. The best part about chapter 7 is that all your financial situation are competed discharged upon sale of the
    assets payday uk the sooner you obtain things rolling, the more income you will save as
    well as the more reassurance you may have.
    my web page: payday uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. But, those with low or low credit score score that are unemployed contain the worst status of finance because they
    do not have other way to obtain monthly income payday loans online this way the creditor gets their money and you also save your credit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment. Commenting people are our favorites! And we like to give things to favorites :)

Popular posts from this blog

Reading Clean Spotlight: The Caster Chronicles PLUS The Caster Contest

This month's featured spotlight will be...                                         The reason I chose The Caster Chronicles for this month's featured spotlight is because not only are these "Reading Clean" but also an amazing series written by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.                                                                                   You can read my reviews here:  Beautiful Creatures  and Beautiful Darkness Go also to Parental Book Reviews for content reviews:   Beautiful Creatures and Beautiful Darkness I will be posting something dedicated to The Caster Chronicles every Thursday until the release day o...

Second Hand Saturday! A Book-A-Week Giveaway 2

Welcome to   Second Hand Saturday !! In an attempt to clear our bookshelves, and pass on great used books to our stalkers followers, Amy, Kit, Abigaile, Austin and I have decided to hold weekly giveaways of some of the books on our bookshelves! Every Saturday, we will post the books available, and the following Saturday, we will announce the winner and our next challenge. The winner will get to choose a book from the list and we will ship it to that lucky person! Each week we will have a different challenge to complete (see below). YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER TO ENTER! If you are a blogger, and would like to do your own Second Hand Saturday, shoot us an email and we'll link up!  (ReadingTeen1 at gmail.com) To see the book on Amazon, click the book name. To see our review (if we've done one) click on PBR for the Parental Book Reviews content review, or RT for the Reading Teen blog review. Good luck!! Middle Grade Middle School Confidential Books 1-3 by Annie Fox ( PB...

Finally, My Thoughts on Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

  Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins Audio  So, I was going through my old posts, looking for something to post today, and came across this.  I guess I never posted it, because I was just so angry and disappointed.  Plus, I think I had talked so much about it, that I was sick of talking about it.  And also, I feel like there were so many things that bothered me that I couldn't get it all down.  But, I thought it might be fun to post this, and see if anyone is interested in it.  So, here are my bitter and resentful thoughts on Mockingjay! :P 8-30-2010 *spoilers galore* After reading Mockingjay all day on Tuesday, I left Wednesday morning to go on vacation for my anniversary.  All I could think about was Mockingjay.  You might think that's a good sign, like it was so well done that I couldn't forget about it.  But, for me, it wasn't.  I was so disappointed in this book.  Honestly, if I hadn't loved the first two books so much, I pr...