Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins Audio So, I was going through my old posts, looking for something to post today, and came across this. I guess I never posted it, because I was just so angry and disappointed. Plus, I think I had talked so much about it, that I was sick of talking about it. And also, I feel like there were so many things that bothered me that I couldn't get it all down. But, I thought it might be fun to post this, and see if anyone is interested in it. So, here are my bitter and resentful thoughts on Mockingjay! :P 8-30-2010 *spoilers galore* After reading Mockingjay all day on Tuesday, I left Wednesday morning to go on vacation for my anniversary. All I could think about was Mockingjay. You might think that's a good sign, like it was so well done that I couldn't forget about it. But, for me, it wasn't. I was so disappointed in this book. Honestly, if I hadn't loved the first two books so much, I pr...
Awesome! I might take you on with my sister! :D Will let you know. xD
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't believe it! Once I tried and the only thing I got, it was to the level of my knee and it wasn't balanced...
ReplyDeleteGreat job. Impressive and fun!
ReplyDeleteYOUR GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteStealing the book part was the best!
This was so much fun to watch that my sister and I decided to take up the challenge. It's posting to my blog tomorrow, but here's the link to the YouTube video :D Thanks for the challenge! It was super fun!
ReplyDeletehttp://youtu.be/YZNChPIfprE
And here's my blog link too: http://sonshinemusic.blogspot.com