This month's featured spotlight will be... The reason I chose The Caster Chronicles for this month's featured spotlight is because not only are these "Reading Clean" but also an amazing series written by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. You can read my reviews here: Beautiful Creatures and Beautiful Darkness Go also to Parental Book Reviews for content reviews: Beautiful Creatures and Beautiful Darkness I will be posting something dedicated to The Caster Chronicles every Thursday until the release day o...

Great outfits :)
ReplyDeleteAnd so many good books. Or I haven`t read any of them. But my TBR list will become much longer after watching this video :) Thanks for the suggestions :) I need to read something creepy :P
LOVE your costumes.
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween :D
I thought The Devouring by Simon Holt was pretty creepy. Thanks for the video! I will also be adding to my TBR list. :)
ReplyDeleteAmy was TOO creepy!
ReplyDeleteGreat picks. I try to avoid creepy books since my husband is on nightshift. :P
You look fantastic! =)
ReplyDeleteI haven't read any of these books but The Forest of Hands and Teeth is already on my bookshelf and I'm crazy to read Anna Dressed in Blood!