This is a really funny cartoon of how Harry Potter should have ended... I'm just glad I found it before Andye, she always get the good videos posted first!!! ENJOY
This month's featured spotlight will be... The reason I chose The Caster Chronicles for this month's featured spotlight is because not only are these "Reading Clean" but also an amazing series written by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. You can read my reviews here: Beautiful Creatures and Beautiful Darkness Go also to Parental Book Reviews for content reviews: Beautiful Creatures and Beautiful Darkness I will be posting something dedicated to The Caster Chronicles every Thursday until the release day o...
My hubby IM'd me this earlier this morning and it totally cracked me up.
ReplyDeletehahaha, thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeletehaha loved this!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. I always wonder things like this and then think well none of the stuff would have happened. So cool. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat was freakin' great! I'm still giggling about it. :-D
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
LOL!!!! =)
ReplyDeleteSee, I told you guys that Fred wasn't dead!!! Awesome video, Amy!
ReplyDeleteLOL. I think Gandalf would make a fine defense against the dark arts teacher.