In two days, we will be sitting in the theater, waiting for the awesome. In the meantime, I thought I'd share this amazing and hilarious comic created by Lucy Knisley. Here's a small pic of the first movie, but you can catch full size images of all the movies on her blog, where you can download and print them for FREE. You can also make a donation if you'd like to help her out!
Isn't this awesome?? I love it! TWO MORE DAYS!!!!
This month's featured spotlight will be... The reason I chose The Caster Chronicles for this month's featured spotlight is because not only are these "Reading Clean" but also an amazing series written by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. You can read my reviews here: Beautiful Creatures and Beautiful Darkness Go also to Parental Book Reviews for content reviews: Beautiful Creatures and Beautiful Darkness I will be posting something dedicated to The Caster Chronicles every Thursday until the release day o...

I'd already seen them. The last two movies are the funniest! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this! Sooo funny!! :)
ReplyDeleteOoh I like. Off to check out the site.
ReplyDelete-Lauren
OMIGOSH!!!!!!! Those are incredible!!! Thanks for sharing, Andye!
ReplyDelete