This month's featured spotlight will be... The reason I chose The Caster Chronicles for this month's featured spotlight is because not only are these "Reading Clean" but also an amazing series written by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. You can read my reviews here: Beautiful Creatures and Beautiful Darkness Go also to Parental Book Reviews for content reviews: Beautiful Creatures and Beautiful Darkness I will be posting something dedicated to The Caster Chronicles every Thursday until the release day o...

Hufflepuff gets such a bad rap. :-(
ReplyDeleteHufflepuffs are kind.
ReplyDeleteI thought they were the hardworking folks.
ReplyDeleteHonestly, I think the song goes that Hufflepuff takes everyone else....but they do have the badger as their mascot, so they've got that. Yeah.
ReplyDeleteHere's what the Sorting Hat says:
"You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true,
And unafraid of toil"
And Cedric Diggory was from Hufflepuff!