2010 Debut Author Challenge

The Story Siren


I have decided to participate in the 2010 Debut Author Challenge.  Hosted by The Story Siren.

What is the 2010 Debut Author Challenge? (from The Story Siren)

*The objective is to read a set number of YA (Young Adult) or MG (Middle Grade) novels from debut authors published this year.* I'm going to challenge everyone to read at least 12 debut novels! I’m hoping to read at least 30! You don’t have to list your choices right away, but if you do feel free to change them throughout the year. I will also be focusing on mostly Young Adult novels.
*Anyone can join, you don’t need a blog to participate. If you don’t have a blog you can always share your views by posting a review on Amazon.com/BarnesandNoble.com/GoodReads/Shelfari, or any other bookish site.
*The challenge will run from January 1, 2010- December 31, 2010. You can join at anytime! * I would like to limit the novels to those released in 2010.

I haven't picked all the books I want to read yet, but here are a few:

The Iron King (Harlequin Teen)The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
The Body Finder
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting









Hex Hall (Book 1)Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins









Angel StarAngel Star by Jennifer Murgia









SeaSea by Heidi R. Kling










I'd like to add some Christian authors to this list.  If you know of any debuting a YA novel in 2010, let me know!

~Andye 

Comments

Popular Posts