24 hour Read-a-Thon!!

Today I'm participating in Dewey's Read-a-Thon!  For 24 hours, readers and bloggers around the world will be reading books, posting their progress, participating in mini-challenges, and having some book fun!

AND!!  I am hosting our own Mini-Challenge here at 1:00 EST.  So, make sure you stop by and play.  There will be a prize!

If you would like to join the Read-a-Thon, go enter HERE.  If you'd like to be a cheerleader, and cheer on the readers by visiting their blogs, sign up HERE.

Hex Hall (Book 1)

I'm going to start by reading Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins.   I'll post my progress, and let you know how I like it!

This should be interesting!

~Andye

1st mini-challenge by Darcy:

Where are you reading from today?  Ashburn, VA.  Maybe inside, maybe outside...I may even take the show on the road!

3 Facts about me:  I love volleyball, my favorite books are the HP series, I have 3 kids.

What books do I plan to read? I'm starting with Hex Hall, then I'm going for The Dead Tossed Waves (YAY!) If I finish those, I have a Kindle....so we'll see!

Goals for the Read-a-thon:  Read what I enjoy, if I don't like it, I'll move on.  Connect with some other book lovers, and just have fun!  (I would love comments, too)

Veteran advice:  I'm a newbie, so I'm open to advice for others!!

Comments

  1. Good luck with the readathon! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SITS sent me over. Have fun with your reading challenge. Happy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! You won a prize in Hour 6: http://24hourreadathon.com/2010/04/10/hour-6-3/. Please email DeweyReadathon at gmail to claim your prize.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment. Commenting people are our favorites! And we like to give things to favorites :)

Popular Posts