Review: Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler

Kissed by an Angel: Kissed by an Angel; The Power of Love; SoulmatesIn a romantic and suspenseful collection of the New York Times best selling trilogy, loves unbreakable bonds are put to the test.

When her boyfriend Tristan dies, Ivy thinks she has lost everything, including her faith in angels. But now she has discovered that he is her guardian angel - his presence is so strong that she can feel the touch of his hand and the beat of his heart. Ivy needs Tristan now more than ever because now he knows that she is in mortal peril. Tristan's killer is after Ivy, he must finish the job he started. Only Ivy's guardian angel can save her now.


But if Tristan rescues Ivy, his mission on earth will be complete, and he will have to leave her behind forever. Will saving Ivy mean losing her, just when he's finally reached her again?

I love a good, suspenseful, romantic thriller. I was sad about Ivy and Tristan not having very long together before he dies, though . Elizabeth Chandler really catches the small things that make a scene wanting, longing, enticing, and aching for more. The twists and turns seemed to be very believable and I could not figure out what was happening until the very end. I liked the fact that this mystery book stayed mysterious until the author wanted you to know what was going on. You could actually feel the characters struggle in their pain of not being together. There are not too many books I could read over and over, but this one goes on the "more than once" bookshelf.

If you have the time to read a 704 page book, dive into this one....you'll be glad you did!

~Amy

Word to the parents: There are some heavy make-out scenes and pretty violent ones as well.  If you want to see the full content review, go to Kissed by an Angel on Parental Book Reviews.

Comments

  1. Cool parental note! I try to do something similar I call my "Kiddie-o-meter".

    I've had this one on my shelf for ages. One day I swear I'll read it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment. Commenting people are our favorites! And we like to give things to favorites :)

Popular Posts