Harry Potter News and Ron and Hermione's Kiss

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I 2010 11x17 Mini MOVIE POSTERWell, with the AMAZING but exhausting Blogmania behind us...I'm tired!!  So, I'm taking the day off!  BUT, I thought I'd leave you with a little Harry Potter goodness!

In an article, Inquirer.net talks to Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) about his much anticipated kiss with Emma Watson (Hermione Granger).  "Saying he was nervous since he has known Emma as a friend for 10 years, Rupert revealed that it was hard to concentrate.  'The first take was quite hard,'  said Rupert, who recalled that they did four takes of the smooch, which many 'Harry Potter' fans around the world can't wait to see."

Rupert and Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) also talk about their "children" in the last film and how strange it is to see little versions of themselves.  In the article, Ruper states, "'The kid looks just like me'" and Tom talks about how bizarre it was because that kid is the same age as he was when the movies first started.  Aww...Weasley and Malfoy children!  I can't wait to see that!!

There is still no news about where the last two movies will split.  There are a few places in the book that would be logical.  (I have a feeling it's going to be when Ron leaves them, and that's going to make me so sad until the next movie!)  But Inquirer.net promises to keep us informed whenever updates are available.

The movie is being filmed in Leavesden, which is about an hour out of London.  Other movies that have been filmed here include Sleepy Hollow, Star Wars Episode 1, and Goldeneye (James Bond).
(For the full article, please visit Inquirer.net)

The Deathly Hallows Part 1 is set to be released to theaters on Nov. 19, 2010.  I will be there at midnight, with my Hogwarts sweater on that Amy got me for my birthday!  =)  Until then....we just have to wait in horrible anticipation!

And one more thing....if you haven't read the books, READ THE BOOKS!!!  There is nothing that compares!

Why I love Harry Potter

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Universal Studios

Harry Potter Prequel by J.K. Rowling

Have a great day!  And thanks for all the Blogmania love yesterday!!

~Andye

Comments

  1. I am so giddy with excitement for parts 1 and 2 of DH! With everything I've read about them, I think they're going to be the best movies in the series. I'm so looking forward to that Ron/Hermione kiss... finally! As with the epilogue, I can't wait to see them all 'aged'.

    There's quite a few good spots the split could take place. Two I think would be good are just after Harry says Voldemort's name in the tent and the Snatches appear outside - cliffhanger! Or maybe after the burial *sob* at Shell Cottage and he's finally made up his mind about which to pursue - Hallows or Horcruxes. Gosh, you're really making me want to go re-read Deathly Hallows now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Brodie I know, I can hardly contain my excitement! I feel like the movies have gotten better and better and I hope DH is awesome! I will be happier if they decide to split the halves at either place that you mention. If they do it when Ron leaves it will be awful. Do you think Dobby will be in this one? He's gotten the shaft in 4-6! That drives me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think no matter where they split it, I'm going to walk out of the cinema depressed because part 2 is so long away LOL. I was really disappointed they stopped having Dobby in the movies. I especially wanted to see SPEW introduced in GOF! But I do believe we'll be seeing him in DH - this particular site has a bunch of different set photo's from the movie.

    http://www.oclumencia.com.br/galeria/thumbnails.php?album=768 - this shows some of the burial. And the first two photo's in this album confirm who Hermione is carrying :( - http://www.oclumencia.com.br/galeria/thumbnails.php?album=769

    It's not ridiculously spoilery, but I'll just give a heads up to anyone who clicks if you don't want to spoil anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think that after the burial they would have enough of the story left for the next movie? (I can't get the links to work :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm divided between wanting desperately to watch Deathly Hallows and not, cause once it's over it's really over, can u imagine it?
    I mean, when DH Book was out and I finished my reading, I was kinda depressed, it was over. But I still had the movies. Now once the movies are over... there's no more Harry Potter. I don't even like to think about it... =(
    The movies are getting better and better for sure, and I agree, in whichever part they decide to split for the second movie I'll leave the movies not satisfied enough, I'll always want a bit more. lol
    What I'll miss most in Deathly Hallows is Hogwartz. They're on the run and Hogwartz is behind, just like Dumbledore... Oh I cried my eyes out when Dumbledore dies (every time I read the book and watched the movie), he's my fav character.
    Thank you for the post, it made my day!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the Harry Potter goodness! It's like a breath of fresh air after the craziness of Blogmania yesterday.

    BTW, I totally agree on where the movies will split. Makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for it to come out, but i'm disappointed the kiss won't be in front of Harry. I've always loved that scene in the book and Harry's reaction afterwards. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. @livia The only good thing is that the HP books are still good every time you read them. So they don't totally have to be over. But I know what you mean....it's so sad to think it will be the end! I can't believe in all this time there hasn't been anything else to rival it!

    @jedisakora how do you know? I think we all need to swap info/websites!! Maybe I should make a post where everyone writes in and tells all the HP news they found!

    @kit try this link

    http://www.oclumencia.com.br/galeria/displayimage.php?album=768&pos=0

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Brodie thanks for the links!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh I'm so excited! I can't wait. I'll definitely be there at midnight too. Aww Ron and Hermione are so cute! Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love HP! Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Andye,
    I'm part of some Harry Potter communities on LJ so i get alot of info from there. ^^ Plus the leaky cauldron is a good place for news. The news that Ron/Hermione kiss was going to be different came from an interview by Eupert/Emma (don't remember which one). Whomever it was stated they had just finished "the kiss" which was going to be in the chamber of secrets and with them alone.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment. Commenting people are our favorites! And we like to give things to favorites :)

Popular Posts