Waiting for Sea by Heidi Kling and Book Trailer

I'm re-posting this from a couple of months ago because Sea has just been released and I'm anxiously awaiting my copy from Amazon!  I've heard amazing things about Sea, and I can't wait to read it!  And her contest is still going on, so check it out!!

(April's post)
Ok, I don't really know much about this book, other than that the author seems like a genuinely sweet person who is so invested in her fans and other YA authors that I can't help but like her.  She is the one who hosted Author Appreciation Week, and she is constantly talking with the "little people" like me on Twitter!  Her book Sea is coming out June 10, and I can't wait to read it.  Also, Heidi has a book giveaway going on right now, if you'd like to participate, go to her blog.  http://seaheidi.livejournal.com/

Sea
Haunted by recurring nightmares since her mother’s disappearance over the Indian ocean three years before, fifteen-year old California girl Sienna Jones reluctantly travels with her psychiatrist father’s volunteer team to six-months post-tsunami Indonesia where she meets the scarred and soulful orphaned boy, Deni, who is more like Sea than anyone she has ever met.
She knows they can’t be together, so why can’t she stay away from him? And what about her old best friend-turned-suddenly-hot Spider who may or may not be waiting for her back home? And why won’t her dad tell her the truth about her mother’s plane crash? The farther she gets from home, the closer she comes to finding answers.

And Sea’s real adventure begins.



The Book Trailer for Sea has been released!  Here it is:

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment. Commenting people are our favorites! And we like to give things to favorites :)

Popular Posts